Monday, July 1, 2013

South Lyon Senior Portrait Photographer | 2014 Senior Rep Tyler

Meet Tyler.  He is one of my 2014 Senior reps and will be a graduate of Farmington High School.  Tyler is on the Varsity Tennis Team at FHS and is a member of The National Honor Society.  He also is active in the BPA (Business Professionals of America) club.  One of Tyler's favorite things to do is play guitar - acoustic and electric.  Tyler is also very active in his church, Our Lady of Sorrows.  He is a member of the Holy Family Youth Group and will be on their leadership team next year.  Although he is unsure as to which university he will be attending, Tyler does plan on getting his degree in computer science.    

Tyler's shoot was a lot of fun!  He was willing to do a lot of things, including hanging from an exposed beam!  I'm not going to lie, that one scared me a little.  I did get a sampling of Tyler's musical abilities when he played a little Green Day on his acoustic for me - he's pretty good on the strings!  I really enjoyed working with Tyler and wish him the best for his senior year.

If you are going to be a 2014 senior and are interested in booking your senior portraits with Carsten Photography, please contact me via email {at} amy@carstenphotography.com or by phone {at} 248.491.8388. 



No comments: