Tuesday, June 25, 2013

South Lyon Portrait Photographer | Ballet, Dance and Other Things

I have had the privilege of getting to work with Emma on a couple of projects this summer.  She is one {1} of nine {9} contestants for the 2013 Miss Farmington Pageant.  It was through my work with the pageant, that Emma came to me for a more personal shoot.  Not only is she competing for the crown and title of Miss Farmington, Emma is also highly involved in competitive dance.    

I have to say, this was one of my favorite shoots to date.  I loved capturing her jumps, croisé derrière, and other varying dance poses.  Emma truly makes dance look effortless when it is, in fact, the exact opposite.

Here is a sampling of some of the many images I captured of Emma - some dance and some portrait.  Be sure to let Emma know what you think of her portraits in the comment section below.


No comments: