Friday, August 29, 2014

Detroit Real Estate Photographer | 4231 Taggett Lake Drive

If you had not noticed, my blog is being blown up with real estate sessions this week. Needless to say, I've been behind in blogging and am finally catching up {kind of!}.  I promise portrait sessions will start to appear on the blog again soon - I have a ton of those to post as well.  In the meantime, here is another RE session.

This gorgeous property is a listing I did just this week - 4231 Taggett Lake Drive.  I could not believe this house is over 10 years old.  I thought it was built within the last few years, that's how well kept it is.  With ranch homes hard to come by these days here in metro Detroit, I do not foresee this place being on the market long.

If you are interested in using professional images in your real estate marketing, please contact me via email {at} amy@carstenphotography.com or by phone {at} 248.491.8388

No comments: