Saturday, March 8, 2014

South Lyon Family Photographer | The Bowles Family

I had the privilege of doing family portraits for one of my dearest friends in Ohio.  Last time I did their family photos was right before we moved to Washington in 2008.  Needless to say, they were due for updated portraits.  It's amazing how much their little girls have grown into beautiful young ladies over these past years.  And I am honored to have captured this moment time for them.

This family session was done with all natural light in both indoor and outdoor settings.  With as harsh as this winter has been, we were lucky to get temperatures in the upper 30s/low 40s.  This made outdoor photos so much easier.  And I am glad we got to do beautiful snow portraits!

I had a lot of fun with the Bowles family and hope to see them again very soon!

If you are interested in booking a family portrait session with Carsten Photography, please contact me vie email {at} amy@carstenphotography.com or by phone {at} 248.491.8388






No comments: