Thursday, September 19, 2013

2013 Holiday Card Catalog

The new 2013 Holiday Card Catalog is here!  You can now peruse all of this years card templates in this e-magazine.  Picking out your holiday cards could not get any easier than this.

Last year, clients kept telling me about how many compliments they received on their custom holiday cards.  I would even have people come up to me asking, "Did you do {insert name} holiday cards? They were great!" One client even won, the "Best Christmas Card" award within their group of friends.  So I am very excited to be offering an amazing selection this year.

This year I am offering 12 new sets with 4 different options in each set - that's 48 different cards to choose from!  All cards are sized to 5x7, are printed front and back on linen card stock and include your choice of white or parchment envelopes.  Cards come in sets of 25 and cost $43 per set.

This year, I am also offering coordinating return address labels.  These labels are the perfect way to dress up your envelopes and they coordinate with your card selection.  Labels come in sets of 50 and are $15 per set.

You can find samples of last year's templates by clicking here.

I hope you enjoy looking through my 2013 Holiday Card Catalog.  If you would like to order your own custom holiday cards or have any questions about these templates, please contact me at amy@carstenphotography.com or 248.491.8388.

Happy Holidays!
   Link issuu.com/carstenphotography/docs/2013_holiday_card_catalog?e=9359107/4894685

No comments: