Friday, March 15, 2013

Out With the Old and In With the New

Today is a day of celebration! The launch of my new and improved website.  It has been a long time coming.  I designed my first website and launched in February 2000.  It was a good website - it got the job done.  But I wasn't 100% in love with it.  I didn't feel like it accurately depicted what my brand and vision is.  Not too mention it was in FLASH and nearly impossible to view on mobile devices.  After an emotionless goodbye and a kick to the curb, I started the new site.  You can see the fruits of my labor at: www.carstenphotography.com.  Please leave comments below and let me know what you think. 

So here I am today, again launching my site.  I've spent some considerable time designing and fine tuning it.  Making it finally presentable for you.  But that was not enough for this girl.  I like to go all out!  In honor of the new site, I felt it only fitting to celebrate with a Launch Party.  And by party, I mean SALE SALE SALE!!!


You read it right.  25% off of EVERYTHING!  When you book your session - family, children's, maternity or even {HS} Senior Portraits - for any date in March, April or May you will receive 25% off.  That's 25% off of your session fee AND 25% off of any print or canvas orders.  This offer is only valid through next Friday, March 22nd.  So call to book your session today.

No comments: