Sunday, February 19, 2012

M.I.A. No Longer

I can't believe it has been over 2 months since I last blogged! Where has the time gone? Time is a funny thing. There are some days, or moments even, that seem to stand still and remain unchanged for what seems like an eternity. And others that flash before your eyes and are gone before you had the chance to embrace them.

As a mother to 2 wonderful and energetic children, my time often resides in the fast lane - weaving in and out of the day faster than the drivers on the highways of Detroit. I wake up every morning to my babes either snuggling with me or asking if they can play (this is usually at 6AM). Followed by the chaos that goes with getting ready for school. Inevitably, we are out the door and loading up in the car 15 minutes late. This is when I start to wonder what I am going to do when they are no longer in preschool and being late daily isn't an option. The rest of the day goes by in a blur and before I know it, it is time to call it a night and go to bed. 2 whole months of days like these have gone by and I can't seem to recall any of them individually as they have meshed into one large blob of time - only special moments with my family and projects with clients standing out above the rest.

I want to make changes to how I use my time by utilizing it better and appreciating it more! And I want to spend more time sharing what goes on in my day to day life - both professionally and personally. I will be doing this through more blog posts, Facebook interactions, and Tweets. I would like for you all to get to know the person behind the camera and not just the work that flows from it.

Be on the look out for more posts soon!

Amy

No comments: