Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Life Is Better With a Little Drama In It" - Scott Nilsson

I was contacted last week by a couple, Jessica and Ryan, who were in need of some headshots for an upcoming audition of the Tony Award winning musical RENT. Of course I said yes! How could I refuse someone's request to be a part of fulfilling their life-long dream?!

RENT is rock opera about a group of young artists and musicians who are "struggling to survive and create in New York's Lower East Side in the thriving days of Bohemian Alphabet City, under the shadow of HIV/AIDS" and will be returning to Broadway on July 14th at New World Stages.



This is not Jessica and Ryan's first time trying out for the musical, although it will be their first tryout for Broadway. They were both cast members for the musical's debut in the Tri-Cities last summer. Jessica starred as the role of Mimi Márquez and Ryan as Roger Davis.

I had such a great time working with Jessica and Ryan. These two kept me laughing and entertained from start to finish! I wish you both the best of luck at your upcoming audition in LA.

Break a leg, guys!

No comments: