Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Actions and Edits

This week I have been learning about Actions for Photoshop. Actions are an easy and time saving way to edit your photos with the click of a button. Some actions I have created myself and others I have downloaded. It's amazing the different ways a single photo can look!

Here are a list of some sites I have been able to download and learn more about actions from:
Downloading some of these actions have been a great way to teach me more about using Photoshop and editing. By following along with the steps shown in the actions, I have been able to try out different things and tweak the actions to my preferences.

Here are some of the different edits I've done by using actions:







I am really excited to play around with Actions some more and to create an action that I'll want to use for most pictures; something that will enhance my work rather than completely alter it. In the meantime, I'll just keep learning and passing on to you what I can.

Happy snaps to you all!

No comments: