Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Been A While

It has been a while since I have posted anything. But this does not mean I have not been busy. So what have I been doing, you may be asking yourself. Well, I have been branching out to a different type of photography and clientel...Real Estate! It is fun and interesting and stress free! I do not have to worry about all faces looking at me, coordinating poses or major editting. All I have to do is make sure the house looks great. Do not think that I am not doing portraits anymore; after all, they are my first love! But in the meantime, real estate has become a great way to branch out and keep me behind the camera.


As I said, I am still doing portraits and was more than eager to do group shots of some adorable girls recently. We had a fantastic time and I was so impressed with how well they all did as a group. I hope they enjoy their pictures as much as I do.

2 comments:

Linkie Lueville said...

wonderful shot! i hear that real estate photography can be VERY lucrative!

Amy Carsten Flaker said...

Thanks Linkie! I'm still very new at it and am only doing shots for one real estate agent. But the income off of the work I do for him has been very nice. Now that I'm comfortable with doing this type of work, I'm ready to take on more.