Saturday, June 13, 2009

Since we've moved to Washington, I have not been doing much with my photography. And this has made me really sad. So I got a sitter for the kids for a few hours and set out to take some pictures. As soon as I snapped the first photo, I was in total awe. I had forgotten how much I absolutely LOVE doing this. Photography, for me, is a creative outlet and is almost a spiritual/zin-like experience of sorts. I am truly at peace and one with my surroundings when I have a camera in my hands. I know it sounds corny, but, nonetheless, it is true. I owe a huge thank you to Bookwalters Winery for the privilege of opening their grounds to me. So here is a collage of a few of the pictures I took on my outing.

1 comment:

babbler said...

Your photos are amazing! I was randomly surfing blogs and your wonderful pictures appeared. I hope youare enjoying the Pacific Northwest, I am living near Newport Oregon and I love it. It takes some getting used to, but it will grow on you I'm sure. Have fun with your camera! Love from "Mrs. Slug